I love the concept of designing drones. I met the co-founder of Matternet, Paola Santana, and liked her and her company.
So, here’s more – a posting from my original time sink, Craigslist.
A stealth mode company needs a Drone Designer. Quadcopter or drone? What name do you like? Are you a talented Lead Mechanical Engineer who is passionate about the future of aerial vehicles improving the lives of millions of people living in neighborhoods around the world? Do you want to work for an exciting Silicon Valley company that aims to revolutionize the future of security and commerce through autonomous flying vehicles? Do you want to work with an exceptional team of software and hardware engineers, mobile application developers, patent attorneys, and business talent with experience from Google, Apple, and CafePress? We are a stealth mode Silicon Valley company (initially raised more than $7M) started by experienced entrepreneurs (past exits to Google and CafePress) that is looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer to create designs, prototypes, specifications and models for:
1. Work with our Industrial Design agency (For example IDEO or Frog) in creating Product Requirements Documents and Mechanical Design documents for our first aerial vehicle.
2. Create prototypes of aerial vehicles using the latest design tools.
3. Select rotors, come up with functional spec, work with our hardware PCB engineering, software development, and manufacturing teams to create a product that will launch before December 2014.
4. Prepare drawings per requirement and design for Design agency and future manufacturing.
Top pay and incentives for the right candidates.
- Compensation: $100,000 and up + stock options
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4293680158